Preventing hemorrhoids has never been that easy. All you have to do is to adopt a healthy life-style free from stress and ensure that you have a balanced diet throughout your life. How much more can you ask? Hemorrhoids causes arise from the lifestyle of an individual.
Hemorrhoids are due to nothing more than an inefficient life style management. Not only will this involve nutrition but also physical attributes and habits including exercise.
Hemorrhoids are just swollen arterial blood vessels that have severely been inflamed. Once inflamed they will get distended and stretched when excessive pressure is applied to the area of concern. Hemorrhoids can be described as of two types: internal and external. Internally attached hemorrhoids are not painful. You will only get bright red blood dripping out of the anus during bowel movement or having the stools covered with blood.
When the internal hemorrhoids protrude out, these are called prolapsed hemorrhoids. Together with the external hemorrhoids which are located outside the anus, these two forms are very painful. They also cause discomfort, burning sensation and swelling around the anus. On top of that there is itchiness and irritation in the rectal area.
You can prevent the hemorrhoids from affecting your life by adopting the following steps:
1. You must ensure that you have a proper and balanced diet. This diet must include plenty of fibers which are found in abundance in fruits and vegetable. If you are not fond of these, then you can go for fiber supplements which can be obtained from the pharmacy or the grocery store. Even adding the fibers to your drinks will not be problem and with certain preparations, you may not even realize that you have fibers in your drinks.
2. Take care of your heath by regularly going for exercise at least thrice weekly. In this way, you will activate the body defense system to the extent that your lymphatic system is put on alert at all times. When you move your muscles during exercise, the contractions will aid in the movements of defense cells in the lymph nodes. This is why when you led a sedentary life style you are more prone to sickness. When you sit for too long at a place, the pressure on the pelvic and anal regions may cause hemorrhoids to set in.
3. Take enough supplements including Vitamin C tablet 1000mg daily. This vitamin has been found to assist in shrinking hemorrhoids. In addition, it will help to strengthen the vessel walls thereby insulating the walls from inflammation. With added strength of the blood vessels, swelling will be very difficult.
4. Take Omega 3 capsule 1000mg daily. These fish oil has been found to prevent inflammation of the whole body cells. In addition, it helps to prevent clumping of blood platelets thereby making Omega 3 very suitable in blood circulation. It will also help in reducing the blood pressure.
5. Also take a daily tablet of a multi vitamins and minerals supplement. This has been found to be very effective in nourishing the body cells. In addition, the minerals help in regulating the alimentary system ensuring proper muscle movement resulting in the consistency of stools thereby preventing constipation and diarrhea which are precursors to hemorrhoids.
Natural hemorrhoids treatment is preferable in preventing hemorrhoids as this will allow you to address the problem accurately and find the solutions permanently. This is the only recommendation from me. These remedies have been very effective, safe and relatively cheap to use in the treatment of hemorrhoids.